Friday, November 07, 2008

A Post for Grammy...

So, this next sequence of pictures aren't the best photos I've ever taken. But - they are pretty cute, so I'm posting them anyway.

When we went to Utah recently, Sarah got to meet her cousin Eli for the first time. Eli is half her age, and probably outweighs her - he's a real hunk, and cute as all get-out.

At this point, Sarah was just barely able to sit on her own for a few moments, so we propped up Eli, and sat Sarah down next to him. She thought his shoe was a great toy.

"Look, Mom - a shoe" - I don't think she'd noticed Eli yet - just his shoe.

"Can I eat this shoe, Mom?"

And then, Sarah's balancing prowess came to an end. Or maybe she decided to show a little love to cousin Eli.

Eli looks a little surprised, don't you think?

"I've fallen and I can't get up!"

"Eli's pulling my hair!"
"Serves you right for eating my shoe!"

I remember many family gatherings where 3 boy cousins my same age loved to torment the heck out of me. Looks like they start young...

13 comments:

Lara Neves said...

These are adorable! My favorite one is the one where she just fell onto him...heart melting!

Mama M said...

Grammy loved it!

Mama M said...

A LOT!!!!!

Lydia said...

They are both getting big so fast.

Anonymous said...

Auntie here. You don't give yourself enough credit, Mary. You do have a wonderful ability to capture your subject. That is what makes a great photograph. Both the babies and Debbie's photos are wonderful. And it does help to have a BIG memory card and take LOTS of photos. Glad we get to see the best of the best. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Auntie here. You don't give yourself enough credit, Mary. You do have a wonderful ability to capture your subject. That is what makes a great photograph. Both the babies and Debbie's photos are wonderful. And it does help to have a BIG memory card and take LOTS of photos. Glad we get to see the best of the best. Love you.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Fantastic. These pretty much made my day.

Becky said...

I loved them too. Eli's smile is adorable in that last picture. And Sarah's smile is adorable in all the pictures! Sure miss you guys! <3

Jill said...

both babies are SO cute!

Jennette said...

Love it! Love it! She is getting so big, and is oh so cute Mary! Sure miss you guys.

DENISE said...

That is so Stinking CUTE!!! Hey, I added you to our PHS Alumni Blog in case you want to check it out.

http://phsclassof1995alumni.blogspot.com/

stephanie said...

very sweet! What darling kids!

Jessica and Tim said...

Sarah is a clone of you Mary. She is just beautiful. We just had the choir's Christmas party last night. Craig was even there, which was strange. It was also a little bit different to not have President Hinckley there, but President Monson was wonderful, as always. I keenly missed your presence there. Hope all is well.